How lucky are we that we that have the time and money to work out regularly? But that doesn’t mean we don’t complain. In fact, we have a whole new set of things to complain ABOUT. These aren’t just First World Problems, they’re Fit World Problems. How many of these apply to you?
1. You are always hungry. Always.
2. You go to legs/butt day to create awesome legs/butt. Subsequently can’t use legs/butt for three days.
3. Skinny jeans are no longer an option because of #2 (see above).
4. You spend all your money on protein powder until you don’t have enough money to buy foods with actual protein.
5. You’re up 36 hours straight due to too much pre-workout.
6. You wear only spandex since it’s the only thing that accommodates your rapidly shrinking waistline and rapidly expanding quads.
7. Girls night out consists of you and whatever other girl showed up at the gym that night.
8. While your friends spend Sundays watching football, drinking, and eating Doritos, you’re stuck in the kitchen preparing your healthy, perfectly-portioned meals for the coming week.
9. You are always peeing. Always.
10. You look like an athlete, but move like a senior citizen with hemorrhoids because you’re never NOT sore. #DOMS
11. You wonder why they don’t make benches with a donut hole for your ponytail to fit through for chest presses.
12. Your workout schedule dictates your showering schedule.
13. Rest days, injuries, illnesses, work – pretty much anything that gets in the way of your workout.
What other #fitworldproblems would you add in the comments?
Minsun Park is a blogger, writer and a black belt in taekwondo who gets her ass handed to her daily by her two sons. She’s written for iVillage, SheKnows, ePregnancy and is featured in “The Hot Mom’s Handbook” by Jessica Denay. She can also be found on Facebook and Twitter