Yes, it’s that time of year again! And there’s nothing basic about Barry’s delish pumpkin treat, a Halloween treat that won’t it trick you into holiday weight gain. This deliciousness is being served up at most of our Fuel Bars around the world. But it’s a breeze to mix at home, so here is our Halloween/Thanksgiving treat to you — the recipe! Let us know what you think.
Unsweetened Vanilla Flavored Almond Milk: 6 oz
Frozen Sliced Bananas: 1 cup
Better’n Peanut Butter: 2 table spoons
Pure Pumpkin Purée: 2/3 cup
Pumpkin Pie Spice: 1 Tablespoon
Ice: 1/3 Cup
1. Measure 6oz of unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk.
2. Add a cup of frozen sliced bananas.
3. Add two tablespoons Better ‘n Peanut Butter (or healthy PB alternative).
4. Add 2/3 cup pure pumpkin purée.
5. Add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
6. Add 1/3 cup ice.
7. Blend and serve in 20oz glass.
Total Fat: 5.6 g
Cholesterol: 2.5 mg
Sodium: 278.4 mg
Potassium: 431.3 mg
Carbohydrates: 22.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 6.0 g
Sugars: 4.1 g
Protein: 27.8 g